How is the clothing manufacturing process created? Is it an incredibly complicated process or just putting the pieces together? This is a question many people wonder about, so let’s find out the information below with them! It will be very useful!
1. Steps used in the clothing manufacturing process
The clothing manufacturing process always changes every day and every hour. Depending on the requirements of the product or customer, it will become complex or simple. In other words, the clothing manufacturing process depends on the product and the customer. Below are a few basic steps when making clothes
1.1 Pre-production stage
This is an extremely important step in the manufacturing process. This stage will be the first step to produce a beautiful, high-quality fabric set. Includes 2 steps:
- Fabric and trim sourcing: After having the final design, manufacturers will turn to experts to choose suitable fabrics. Next, they can buy from partner companies or even produce at their own factories. Once they have the fabric, they will check it, and if it meets the quality, they will put it into the manufacturing process. Next comes the fabric cutting stage to produce uniform layers of fabric in terms of measurements, designs, …
- Pattern making: Prototyping also greatly affects the final product created. This process can be done on flat fabric or flat paper. Normally, many people will use flat paper to do this.
Fabric preparation is the most important step of the clothing manufacturing process
>>>> CLICK NOW: OEM clothing manufacturer
1.2 Production planning
Planning the clothing manufacturing process must be scientific and logical so that everything becomes tighter, on track and on time. In each stage, everyone must understand what to do and when to be able to handle risks during the production process.
The quality of the final product in the clothing manufacturing process is the most important thing. Therefore, at this stage, you should be careful about classifying clothes. Clothing classification can be by size and color. Therefore, it is necessary to be meticulous so that the types have the same characteristics and do not have too many deviations.
1.4 Cutting process
At this stage, the performer needs to have a certain concentration and meticulousness. Because when cutting is misaligned or wrongly, it is difficult to adjust. This greatly affects the clothing manufacturing process, or can even delay the next steps. However, advanced laser cutting and heat cutting technologies have now been applied to avoid errors and waste of fabric during the production process.
Use a cutter to avoid mistakes during the process
1.5 Marker making
To mark by computer, they often use public marks and mark by computer. However, they will use more computerized marking because it is highly accurate and error-free. The authentication process will be performed on a special type of paper, which allows direct marking.
2. Ways to reduce time in the production process
There are two methods that many businesses trust and use: CMT and FPP in the clothing manufacturing process.
- CMT:The CMT method includes cutting, sewing and trimming. These steps are combined to form the most complete product.
- FPP:The FPP method includes pattern making, fabric and trim procurement, sample development and manufacturing and final clothing manufacture. These stages are performed in a certain order. And CMT is a part of FPP. In this method, manufacturers will collect opinions from brands to assist in choosing and purchasing fabrics.
3. Ways to save time during clothing manufacturing process
Here are some ways to save time in the manufacturing process that you can apply:
- You should manage the supply chain meticulously and carefully to check whether there is enough inventory to ensure on-time delivery.
- The clothing manufacturing processshould be followed correctly. The simpler the process, the more time it will save and the better quality it will ensure.
4. Clothing manufacturer and distributor of apparel and clothing products in Vietnam
Dugarco was founded in 1990, and is one of the leading companies in the clothing manufacturing process as well as distributing products to customers. With constant efforts and commitment to bringing the best products, Dugarco has gradually affirmed its position in the hearts of customers.
With modern production facilities and strictly controlled production processes, Dugarco produces quality products that are extremely eye-catching and beautiful. At the same time, the fabric source is selected extremely meticulously and carefully. Together with a team of experts who always work hard to create extremely quality products. This is something special at Dugarco.
Dugarco – where you can put all your trust
Besides, Dugarco always prioritizes product quality first. The main production ingredients are always recycled polyester and organic cotton. These types help customers feel comfortable when using the product. With extensive strategy and experience, Dugarco promises to be a great place for you to experience your style at a reasonable price.
So we learned together about the clothing manufacturing process. The processes are quite special and require meticulousness, right? If you have any questions, please contact us immediately for answers!